I'm selling my home. How do I use Spruce as my title agent?

In some states or counties, it is customary for the seller to select the title agency and pay for an Owner's Policy for the new buyer. If you are selling a property in one of these counties all you need to do is advise your attorney or realtor that you would like to purchase title insurance through Spruce.